Activities Assistant/Pool Area Attendant
Duties include but are not limited to customer service, cutting grass/weedwacking, minor landscaping, light maintenance, filling propane cylinders, grounds and restroom cleanup. Assisting with weekend activities as needed. Valid Driver’s License required. Must be at least 18 years of age.
Duties include but are not limited to customer service, operating equipment (skid steer, excavator), operating tandem trucks, filling propane cylinders, general grounds cleanup, landscaping, maintenance. Valid Class 3 with air license required. Early-mid April start date.
- Flexible scheduling (willing to work around school or other job schedules)
- Fun work environment
- Paid Training with the opportunity to learn a variety of new skills
- Use of campground facilities
- Opportunity to meet new people
- Some positions will start mid April, others mid June
What you offer:
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to work well with others
- Good work ethnic
- Ability to work weekends as required
Applications may be sent in by email: email@example.com , fax 204-808-8090 or in person. Call 204-322-5286 or text 204-814-3959 for more information.
Applications will be kept on file until October 2018. Those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for applying.